Gardener's Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am getting ready for our local Farmer's Market and have made two scented gardener's soaps which I made in a clay pot. They have pumice and clean sand mixed in and are so good with dirty gardening hands (especially when I forget to put my gloves on). The two scents I have are rosemary mint and clary sage.
413905243.jpg
[/IMG]
2018-05-24 12.46.52.jpg
2018-05-24 12.47.07.jpg

I agree that it is very cute and would make an adorable present for a gardener. Congratulations for your idea. Also if you can paint or even stencil a cute flower or some other decoration would really push the pot over the edge. :D

I am getting ready for our local Farmer's Market and have made two scented gardener's soaps which I made in a clay pot. They have pumice and clean sand mixed in and are so good with dirty gardening hands (especially when I forget to put my gloves on). The two scents I have are rosemary mint and clary sage.
413905243.jpg
[/IMG] View attachment 30392 View attachment 30393
That is so creative and beautiful! I do a lot of gardening, actually have a small market garden, and make a gardening soap for my constantly earthy hands, but I am having trouble getting the right material and the right proportions of the exfoliants in my gardening soap recipe. May I ask what proportions of pumice and sand you use in yours?
I am also curious about what is underneath the soap in the pot? Do you just leave a space there or do you put something under there?

Latest posts

Back