Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I already watch with captions and live with a constant dull ringing in my ears, aka Tinnitus, I would choose tinnitus because it's fairly easy for me to relegate it to the background with music, talk shows, soapmaking and sleep. I've had it 'forever', so I barely notice it any more. Whereas, reading captions with my failing eyesight causes double vision that makes reading from a distance rather challenging.

Not complaining; just saying...

I "find something to be grateful for every day and just get on with it." That is a quote from Michael J Fox in an intervew with Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning yesterday. He's suffered from Parkinson's disease for half his life (30 years) and carries on to the best of his ability, including, raising over a billion dollars for research into the disease so far. Quite an accomplishment, to say the least. :)
Do you get double vision while wearing glasses or is it without glasses? Because that happens to my dad sometimes when he wears his glasses for too long and doesn't give them a break. Amen to that quote that's the way to live a happy life even through tough times.

Would You Rather: Get married to a zombie OR Give birth to a zombie (to any men reading this I'll spare you from giving birth 😂and instead you adopt a zombie child)

Is smell still linked to taste in this conundrum? Because if it's not, I'd way rather lose my sense of smell, but if this is reality we're talking about, some of my taste will go too if I pick smell. Probably wouldn't change my choice though, so I guess smell it is.

Would you rather have your skin turn blue or to only be able to communicate by singing.

Is smell still linked to taste in this conundrum? Because if it's not, I'd way rather lose my sense of smell, but if this is reality we're talking about, some of my taste will go too if I pick smell. Probably wouldn't change my choice though, so I guess smell it is.

Would you rather have your skin turn blue or to only be able to communicate by singing.
Lalala (singing) This is a great one! (End singing)!

I say never have dairy. I have a problem pulling away from dairy making me constantly battle with say no to the creamy stuff. My circumference is a little better with produce. Lol

I say never have dairy. I have a problem pulling away from dairy making me constantly battle with say no to the creamy stuff. My circumference is a little better with produce. Lol
Sorry…Would you rather have your special someone to give you jewelry or out to a special dinner? Men, you like rings, right?

Sorry…Would you rather have your special someone to give you jewelry or out to a special dinner? Men, you like rings, right?
I'd rather have a special dinner, no kids! Just my special someone and myself. I'm completely into home-cooked meals. I love it when she tries new meals and asks for my honest opinion. It's so much fun!

I enjoy fishing, hunting, and camping. I've always wanted a pocket knife and haven't received one... yet.

I live in South Florida, surrounded by water basically. We are about 8 miles from the ocean. So no beach for me, I'd rather have the lake.
I would rather survive a Zombie apocalypse - I'm afraid my asthma would make it difficult to breathe in space!
Would you rather eat a Hot Dog? Or a Hamburger?

I love cruising, have been on over 30 so far. See lots of places, unpack once.

would you rather eat grapes or strawberries?
Fresh grown strawberries from one of our local farms definitely! They are the best in the world!

Would you rather watch the local news or world news on TV?

Paris. It would give me a chance to practice my French. I would love to visit an abandoned chateau in a rural French village!

Would you rather? Have a shark or an octopus for a pet?

Latest posts

Back