Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a people person, poor with quality friends. It helps to have a strong work ethic. I wouldn't be poor for long!

Would you rather live in a tiny house? Or a large mansion?

Tiny house. Less cleaning, less maintenance, less cost.

Would you rather? Run one mile, or walk 5 miles?

Haha, neither I'm afraid. I walk about 1 1/2 miles each morning. But my running days are far behind me.

Would you rather drive a brand new car with all the bells and whistles, or a fully restored antique car?

My brother restored a 1940 Ford, it took him years, but he did 90% of it. It's an awful shade of green, but he likes it.
I think underwater, lol, assuming it would be possible.

Would you rather eat Fish and Chips? Or a Philly Cheesesteak?

Lol! Figures you make me decide between my two most favorite meals.

I'd have to say "fresh" fish and chips, by a slight margin.

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite topped pizza for the rest of your life, or only be able to drink your favorite soda for the rest of your life? (No other food or beverage choices.)

In order to keep from starving (I'm a RN) I would have to pick the pizza, but it's not my favorite food.

Would you rather mow the lawn or weed whack? This would be the only way to cut the grass.

Definitely the whisper. Yelling hurts my throat, lol. Besides, people will listen if you whisper, and just tune you out if you yell.

Would you rather race your car or your boat? Assuming it was legal to do.

Sunglasses at night, because my eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight. I have so many pairs of sunglasses, just in case, lol.
Would you rather eat your dinner at a Chinese restaurant with a fork or chopsticks?

I always eat with the correct 'cutlery' - chopsticks.

Would you rather - cook all meals at home or buy takeaway for every meal ?

I'll go with apple pie, only because I've never had strawberry pie! I'm just now starting to like cooked fruit. It took me a long time LOL!

Would you rather eat Barbecue flavored potato chips or Salt 'n' Vinegar flavored potato chips?

Back