Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 mil hands down! If i can just live another 20 years or so to enjoy it. I see no benefit to living a long life, especially as I imagine the final 100 - 130 years would be in poor health. AND more importantly, I would not want to outlive my children. I could not bear that pain.

Would you rather be able to sing or play an instrument?

2 mil hands down! If i can just live another 20 years or so to enjoy it. I see no benefit to living a long life, especially as I imagine the final 100 - 130 years would be in poor health. AND more importantly, I would not want to outlive my children. I could not bear that pain.

Would you rather be able to sing or play an instrument?
Dang it, that's a good one. I'll pick playing an instrument because I have convoluted dreams of relearning to play piano.

Would you rather have boiled chicken soup made with JUST the chicken, no seasoning or other flavorings or a salad made with JUST a lettuce of your choice and a meager splash of vinegar only- no oil? I know this is terrible but I should have been asleep hours ago.

I’ll say a desert island because I’d probably eventually get sick of dessert. Eventually….. 😂

I love the names for groups of animals so if you didn’t know these two, you can thank me later LOL

WOULD YOU RATHER… have a nursery of raccoons (trash pandas) OR a murder of crows as pets?

Side note for fun, my Great Grandmother had a black crow in a huge cage in her covered front porch that talked like a parrot when I was a kid! 🌸

Oooh - I choose racoons. We don't have them here in NZ (actually we don't have crows either for that matter) but I think they look adorable!
Crows look a bit scary to me.

Would you rather go rollerskating or mountain biking?

Definitely mountain biking. This "Would You Rather" game sounds like a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of these types of games, and I think they're a great way to get to know people better. It's interesting to consider what choices we’d make in hypothetical situations. For example, would you rather remain unrecognized than become successful and famous? I think this is a thought-provoking question that could lead to some interesting discussions.
I'd like to be unrecognised but still successful. Is that a choice?
I'd prefer to live in a log cabin in the woods rather than a mansion in the city but would prefer a shack at the beach to both.
I much prefer Ryan Reynolds to creepy Brad Cooper. Have you seen Welcome to Wrexham? Ryan Reynolds comes across as a nice guy - depite the swearing!

Would you rather see a fireworks display or a stage musical?

Girl coz that's what i am and i couldn't imagine being different. Although it would be nice not to have a care in the world! *ducks for cover* :D

Would you rather eat out at a fine restaurant for dinner or have a well thought out home cooked dinner (that you don't have to prepare yourself)?

Chicken. I’ve always wanted to have chickens, but it’s rather impossible in a HOA.

WOULD YOU RATHER: Be able to sing, or be a great dancer?
That's so hard I want to do both😭 but I would rather be a great dancer. I want to do a backflip and some how not miss a beat and continue dancing.

Would you rather never sleep again and live a long life ( you still feel tired) or have the greatest sleep ever and die soon after (let'ssay you pick the date).

That's so hard I want to do both😭 but I would rather be a great dancer. I want to do a backflip and some how not miss a beat and continue dancing.

Would you rather never sleep again and live a long life ( you still feel tired) or have the greatest sleep ever and die soon after (let'ssay you pick the date).
Any negotiation on the time frame...? I could do with never feeling tired again, but I'd like at least another 20 years.

Be able to sing, or be a great dancer?
I am both! All I need is an "appreciative" audience! 😆
never sleep again and live a long life ( you still feel tired) or have the greatest sleep ever and die soon after
With the state of the world these days, and since I've already lived a long full life, definitely the greatest sleep ever followed by the greatest week ever, then ¡Hasta luego, baby! :goodbye1:

WOULD YOU RATHER: Climb a mountain or swim the English Channel?

Climb a Mountain for sure! I hate swimming lol

WOULD YOU RATHER: Ride an Elephant or Swim with the Dolphins?
Those are both awesome things, but I have to say swim with dolphins for SURE! That's literally the closest thing to being a mermaid.

Would You Rather: Watch movies/tv shows with captions and no sound for the rest of your life OR live with a dull ringing in your ear forever?

Those are both awesome things, but I have to say swim with dolphins for SURE! That's literally the closest thing to being a mermaid.

Would You Rather: Watch movies/tv shows with captions and no sound for the rest of your life OR live with a dull ringing in your ear forever?
I'm Deaf and already do/have both things lol

If I could get rid of this tinnitus, I'd be happy as you would be swimming with the Dolphins :nodding:

I grew up with Captions and very little sound. Now I am profoundly deaf and rely on those captions/subtitles. Hubby who is hearing couldn't stand the captions when we were dating and newly married. He now leaves them on the tv cuz he is used to them :)

Since I already watch with captions and live with a constant dull ringing in my ears, aka Tinnitus, I would choose tinnitus because it's fairly easy for me to relegate it to the background with music, talk shows, soapmaking and sleep. I've had it 'forever', so I barely notice it any more. Whereas, reading captions with my failing eyesight causes double vision that makes reading from a distance rather challenging.

Not complaining; just saying...

I "find something to be grateful for every day and just get on with it." That is a quote from Michael J Fox in an intervew with Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning yesterday. He's suffered from Parkinson's disease for half his life (30 years) and carries on to the best of his ability, including, raising over a billion dollars for research into the disease so far. Quite an accomplishment, to say the least. :)

I'm Deaf and already do/have both things lol

If I could get rid of this tinnitus, I'd be happy as you would be swimming with the Dolphins :nodding:

I grew up with Captions and very little sound. Now I am profoundly deaf and rely on those captions/subtitles. Hubby who is hearing couldn't stand the captions when we were dating and newly married. He now leaves them on the tv cuz he is used to them :)
When I was in high school I took sign language instead of Spanish and it was absolutely awesome! I learned so much about deaf culture/community/history it was literally one of the highlights of my high school years. Buuuut after high school my ASL has jumped out of the window and is on fingerspelling life support. My sister and I always watch tv with captions because we watch a lot of foreign shows so it just becomes a habit even when we watch American shows.

Back