• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOs on Sale. Do not accelerate trace on CP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasanis100

Reaction score
Hello, I buy the FOs for my soaps directly from the manufacturer here in FL to keep my costs down. The only problem is that the minimum I can purchase from each fragrance is 8 pounds, so I have to sell the extra fragrance.
These fragrances are all tested on my MP and CP soaps. On CP soaps they DO NOT accelerate trace and they do not discolor. The only one that discolor is Vanilla. They are all cosmetic grade and very strong fragrances, I personally use between 2 oz. and 2.5 oz. for 5 pounds of soap. The manufacturer specializes on fragrances for the perfumery industry, BB products and cleaning products, so the fragrances are very high quality.

I can sell them in 1 oz., 2 oz. and 16 oz. bottles. I will send them to you in an amber sealed glass bottle via USPS. The fragrances and prices are:

1 oz. all are $2.40 each.
2 oz. all are $3 each.
16 oz. The Eternity, Patchouli and J'adore are $20 all the rest are $15.

The fragrances I currently have are:

Eternity for Men
J'Adore Type from Christian Dior for Women
Lemon (phtalate free)
Orange
Kiwi
Peppermint
Vanilla (this one discolors)
Pink grapefruit
Patchouli
Strawberry
Sweet Pear
Gardenia
Red rose
Green Apple

The shipping is USPS First class mail or Priority mail. I can also send via FEDEX but it will be more expensive, specially for home addresses.
A 2 oz. bottle the shipping will be about $2.50 via First class and for 2 bottles $3.50.

You can pay with Paypal with your credit card. If you are interested please let me known or send me an e-mail to [email protected]. You can see a description of the fragrances on my shop on Etsy. www.cotaproducts.etsy.com. You can also use Etsy to purchase the fragrances. I even have some samples there for 1 oz bottles.

Thank you
Jorge

Perhaps you'd have more success if you stated the manufacturer.

I don't know how many of our members would be interested in purchasing anonymously sourced ingredients. I'm sure you understand the logic in knowing where our ingredients are made.

Are these pure fragrance oils? I looked at the site but only saw perfumes, not fragrance oils?

I currently use the following of his fragrance oils in CP and love each of them. I am glad I found these. :) Thanks Jorge!!!!

Lavender - The BEST
Eternity for Men
Patchouli - Smells like essential oil of Patchouli

They are cosmetic grade fragrance oil. They are very good for bath and body products. Some of my customers are buying them to make perfumes and other products.

Thank you Craftgirl for your comment. How the Eternity for Men worked for you?

I shop cota products all the time,their eternity is great and so is their Gardenia,gosh I hope she hasn't run out of that! They are sooo nice ,helpful,and polite to deal with! And that's sure not lost on this old Canuck,I barely ever shop out of my own country either,but check I with them before purchasing from anyone else. Nothing they have ever sent me has accelerated trace ever.

Back