Foot soak?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Anyone have a recipe or tips on how to make a foot soak?

I had seen someone using their salt bars as a foot soak. They were dissolving a small chunk of their salt bar into a basin of water and soaking their feet in it - apparently it worked well.

I'm thinking of trying that - anyone have a better idea?

Thanks!

soak

is this for like tired feet, or smelly feet, or calluses or just relaxing? there is different stuff for different applications.

i've always liked hot water, epson salts and lavender and sage e/o's for tired, achy feet. (i used to wait tables)

hot water, baking soda and tea tree oil for smelly feet.

relaxing-hot water, epson salts and ylang ylang.-also a few extra drops in the tub for peaceful dreams!

I make my bath bomb recipe into "bath pearls" with a mix of peppermint and tea tree oils as the fragrance. To form the pearls I use 2 very round-ish teaspoon measuring spoons that I press together to form a ball.

carebear said:
I make my bath bomb recipe into "bath pearls" with a mix of peppermint and tea tree oils as the fragrance. To form the pearls I use 2 very round-ish teaspoon measuring spoons that I press together to form a ball.
Wonderful idea, Carebear!!!!! Thanks!!!

Digit

Carebear - I love that idea! Thanks

cool2.gif

Latest posts

Back