First Column Swirl **Cut pic pg 2**

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video Nancy. I need to figure out what I can use as a column though. I wonder of this only works with square objects?

Anyway, when are going to cut that sucker???

Love your soap Jezzy! I cannot believe it, but my soap is still so so soft. I almost always gel, but this batch just wouldn't gel. I have no idea how long it might take for this one to harden up. I used 41% OO so that might be part of the problem, but I did take a small water discount. I promise I'll post pics just as soon as this soap plays nice. :?

NancyRogers said:
Love your soap Jezzy! I cannot believe it, but my soap is still so so soft. I almost always gel, but this batch just wouldn't gel. I have no idea how long it might take for this one to harden up. I used 41% OO so that might be part of the problem, but I did take a small water discount. I promise I'll post pics just as soon as this soap plays nice. :?

I know this won't help with this batch but take a look at this. It works great for me and I do this everytime now.

http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/tipst ... qtsalt.htm

Bergamot & Bubbles said:
Thanks for the video Nancy. I need to figure out what I can use as a column though. I wonder of this only works with square objects?

Anyway, when are going to cut that sucker???

I found that i got a better pattern when the soap didn't pour over the corners so yes, I think it does have to have corner. I am wondering if it would look good with a hexagon too...

Wow, those are just unbelievable, great colors, you are so talented...I have to find your vid everyones talking about!

saltydog said:
Wow, those are just unbelievable, great colors, you are so talented...I have to find your vid everyones talking about!

Thank you, but it's not my video. There are a couple on you tube, but sadly, I don't have any videos. No video camera.

Back