Quantcast

Finally back making soaps after the Passing of my companion..

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
@shermluge Those lavender bars are absolutely gorgeous! So sorry about the loss of your dear friend. I have only seen my father cry 2x in my whole life, and one of them was when his kitty of 25 years passed away. She actually went on walks with him, and always came to him for help if she got burrs or some oil on her. They were so close. She wasn't his first cat, but she was his last.

szaza

Reaction score
It must be hard losing a beloved pet after having them in your life for so many years. She looks adorable.

Your soaps are wonderful, I especially love the men's bar. I'd buy it and use it even though I'm not a man ;)

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss of Peeps, she was beautiful and I love kitties. Our pets become family and sometimes closer than family...

Your soaps are lovely and I especially like the Sandalwood one.

DKing

Reaction score
My sincerest condolences on your loss. It is so unfair that their lives are not as long as our own as they leave such a hole in the heart when they are gone!
ps your soaps are beautiful!!

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Peeps. What a cute kitty she was, and I know how much you must miss her. 😿

Your soaps are beautiful!

shermluge

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your soaps are lovely and I especially like the Sandalwood one
I save the wood grain one for my Man bars. With a nice wood scent. These lather very well and are very creamy. I've actually done full wood grain before. But I did not like how I had to cut them. So I went back to the basic in pot mix method. Thanks on the condolences from everyone.. I did get lucky and found a great place in Idaho falls (just North) to get her cremated. At Staker Animal Cremations. Even though I lived in Washington, its worth the drive. I was able to do a full witness cremation. Were Washington State refused. Then I knew I had Peeps's ashes and with there price, it was worth the travel..

Marsi

Reaction score
I like that Peeps had a spot at the table
😢 sad for you she is gone

i like your soaps

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
There was my dad's cat, as well - she really wanted to be included in what the humans were doing. Well, most humans. There were some she just didn't like, and then you remembered, oh yeah, she really IS a cat. 😁

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I lost my 12 year old girl to kidney failure in november. Its truly devestating to lose your furball companion. I like animals more than people most times.

your soaps are lovely.

Dawni

Reaction score
Condolences... And hugs.

I love the swirls of tour lavender bars.. And I'd use the man bars as well, even if I'm not a man too lol

tommysgirl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so very sorry about the loss of your kitty. We lost a 15 year old girl last fall to cancer. It's so hard to loose the furry members of our family. Your soaps are wonderful! I really want to learn the wood grain look. It is on my ever growing list of techniques and designs to try.

Finnegan

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful cat. Pets make life worth living. And your soap is gorgeous. LOVE the wood grain one. And I am crazy for lavender, I always make a lavender soap whenever I can, but yours is much prettier than mine!