Feels good to be soaping again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am working on Christmas presents and this is for a friend that is crazy for Purple. I soaped with Bramble Berry's Rose Quartz and it behaved beautifully and smells amazing. I think it smells a bit like Love spell. 78644308_974929026210337_681767526425690112_n.jpg

Beautiful Lynn! How to you get your purples so purple? Mine often end up on the grey side.
Would you believe this is POP Mica and it is years old (hope it doesn't go off lol) I purchased the biggest bag and have been using it forever. I always start with a bit of td in my batter first and add my purple to it. I have just received a few purples in a sample set from Workshop Heritage so will be interesting to see how they go. Those first POP Micas were soooooooo bright :)

I am working on Christmas presents and this is for a friend that is crazy for Purple. I soaped with Bramble Berry's Rose Quartz and it behaved beautifully and smells amazing. I think it smells a bit like Love spell.View attachment 42877
Purple is a fav :thumbs:. Christmas presents :eek:, who's going to be late then :p.

Would you believe this is POP Mica and it is years old (hope it doesn't go off lol) I purchased the biggest bag and have been using it forever.
OMG!! I cannot believe there are still pop micas out there!! I wish I had known they were going away, I would have bought a big bag too! :-D I LOVED them! I don't think there will ever be a perfect replacement for them...how very cool you still have some! By the way, beautiful soap! :)

Luv your soaps, Lynnz! Luv your stamp! Luv, luv, luv purple! and that's the best purple soap I've ever seen by far! :thumbs:
SO what is this POP mica of which you speak?
I agree... they were stunning and bright. TKB Trading put them out, I believe. The only micas I ever messed with and the colors of the soap were true, for the most part, to the page shots.

Found my order in my files:
TKB Trading, LLC August 9, 2010
Oakland, CA 94606
Web: www.tkbtrading.com

Pop! Sampler (KITPopColors) - Color: Colored Micas 1
(1 Tablespoon ea. Color) $9.00

Back