Elements Bath and Body

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semplice

Reaction score
I ordered several fragrance samples from them, but all of the ones I love are florals. I plan to mostly use them for bath salts, body polishes and body butters/lotions, but on the off chance I try to soap them, I'd like to ask if anyone has used any of the below, and what were the results?

Demure Jasmine Petals (LOVE this and I hate Jasmine)
Awapuhi
Patchouli Honey (LOVE this and I hate patchouli. not a floral though)
Kai
Persian Pear (not a floral)

I haven't tried any of those, but I love the smell of patchouli mixed with lavender! sorry i'm not much help

They have notes on each fragrance, but I've learned you can't always go by those. The Patchouli Honey fragrance is fabulous! I'm going to order a bigger bottle of that stat!! And the Demure Jasmine Petals is fantastic too!

The patchouli honey did well for me, discolored to tan but the scent sticks and is very nice.

Awapuhi didn't come through in the CP soap. I like my scents strong and this didn't do it. I do like the smell though and have kept it for syndet shampoo bars.

Aha!!! That is what I was hoping for! I'll keep the awapuhi for scrubs and butters.

I adore patch honey( i hate straight patch) and tuscan lace, they both do well in cp, they do discolor to med-dark brown.

Latest posts

Back