Quantcast

Easter soap pot?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Becky

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
612
Reaction score
0
Location
Queensland, Australia
Is anyone soaping this weekend? We are going to the first home game for 'our' football team, the North Queensland Cowboys, tomorrow night, but apart from that I'll be playing in the kitchen.

I'm working on my solid scrub recipe, playing with the cream soaps I made last weekend, & working on my swirling technique.

Anyone else?
 

7053joanne

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
515
Reaction score
2
I have been kicking around the idea of trying my hand at salt soap.....But I know I have a lot going on this weekend....so I will most likely make it anyway (God forbid I go too long without making at least one batch) :roll:

joanne
 
G

Guest

I am going to have 4 screaming kids running around my place :roll:
I do have some stretch mark cream to make, and a cologne i have to try out, and some solid scrubs to do..

have a made anything yet....nope...not yet...still since Jan 1st.
 

Soapmaker Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
88
Location
SW Missouri
In my new TOG Slab-N2-Log Mold, which makes 36 bars at once, I'm starting 3 batches for spring shows. I'll decide the scents when I get ready to make them. Mostly florals and men's scents. I have close to 50 different FO'S and EO'S in my soap room now....lots of decisions to make. I'm making AF soaps first, as they sell well here in SW MO with all the farmers and their wives. :wink:
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
143
Location
Texas
I am going to fill some custom orders & maybe make sugar scrubs. My shop shelves are looking a little bare so I spend all evening ordering misc supplies.
 

mainframe

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit,MI
Got all my ingredients and a bit more knowledge. I think I'm ready to try my first batch today :shock:
 

punkflash54

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
im just working on a batch of olive oil soap. ive only made cp soap a couple times and i didnt have anything to do today so i figured i would try my hand at some plain olive oil soap
 

Soapmaker Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
88
Location
SW Missouri
I just put a 2 pound batch of Lilac with a touch of Gardenia to bed about an hour ago. I need to do another pound batch tonight and a 2 pound batch in the morning.
 
G

Guest

My drought is finally over. I made Solid Body Scrubs today. (Apres Glow) ... scented with Brown Sugar. Now I am just waiting for them to come out of the freezer.
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
Nope no soap for me this weekend well maybe not we will see! LOL I have made lip balm though vegan! Its so wonderful on my lips I love it. I'm using a base but I know how to make one from scratch its just easier cause I have no time!
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
smellitlikeitis said:
I am going to have 4 screaming kids running around my place :roll:
I do have some stretch mark cream to make, and a cologne i have to try out, and some solid scrubs to do..

have a made anything yet....nope...not yet...still since Jan 1st.
I will happily be your gunea pig for the stretch mark cream.......I really need it bad!
 
G

Guest

That would be cool pepper...and i need one for these solid body scrubs too lol..send me your addy
 

mandolyn

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
7
Location
Nebraska
Fri Night-First batches in new TOG Molds & 1st Swirls

My first batches in my brand new TOG Molds. They're also my first attempt at swirls. I used cinnamon to get the nice brown color. Notice the evenness of the cuts. That's my new TOG cutter done that!!!! 8)




Love my new molds!!! It's so cooooool not to have to line molds! I'm already spoiled! :D
 

mainframe

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit,MI
Re: Fri Night-First batches in new TOG Molds & 1st Swirl

mandolyn said:
My first batches in my brand new TOG Molds. They're also my first attempt at swirls. I used cinnamon to get the nice brown color. Notice the evenness of the cuts. That's my new TOG cutter done that!!!! 8)




Love my new molds!!! It's so cooooool not to have to line molds! I'm already spoiled! :D
Solid :D
 

Chay

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
1,162
Reaction score
19
Location
Ohio
I'm not soaping this weekend. I have spent a good part of the weekend working on promotional materials. I am getting ready for the "Spring Spa Basket Drawing"
 

Krickett

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Ok one post for several different people--so here goes! Tabitha, what are sugar scrubs? I have never heard of them, but to be honest being a newbie there are ALOT of things I have never heard of. Smellitlikeitis---I too would gladly be a guenia pig for your stretch mark cream. Or for anyone elses products that need a testing! Just let me know. And Mandolyn the soaps look great--congo-rats!
 
G

Guest

Krickett said:
Ok one post for several different people--so here goes! Tabitha, what are sugar scrubs? I have never heard of them, but to be honest being a newbie there are ALOT of things I have never heard of. Smellitlikeitis---I too would gladly be a guenia pig for your stretch mark cream. Or for anyone elses products that need a testing! Just let me know. And Mandolyn the soaps look great--congo-rats!
send me your addy... i will send you some
 
Top