Easter soap pot?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Is anyone soaping this weekend? We are going to the first home game for 'our' football team, the North Queensland Cowboys, tomorrow night, but apart from that I'll be playing in the kitchen.

I'm working on my solid scrub recipe, playing with the cream soaps I made last weekend, & working on my swirling technique.

Anyone else?

I have been kicking around the idea of trying my hand at salt soap.....But I know I have a lot going on this weekend....so I will most likely make it anyway (God forbid I go too long without making at least one batch) :roll:

joanne

I am going to have 4 screaming kids running around my place :roll:
I do have some stretch mark cream to make, and a cologne i have to try out, and some solid scrubs to do..

have a made anything yet....nope...not yet...still since Jan 1st.

In my new TOG Slab-N2-Log Mold, which makes 36 bars at once, I'm starting 3 batches for spring shows. I'll decide the scents when I get ready to make them. Mostly florals and men's scents. I have close to 50 different FO'S and EO'S in my soap room now....lots of decisions to make. I'm making AF soaps first, as they sell well here in SW MO with all the farmers and their wives. :wink:

I am going to fill some custom orders & maybe make sugar scrubs. My shop shelves are looking a little bare so I spend all evening ordering misc supplies.

im just working on a batch of olive oil soap. ive only made cp soap a couple times and i didnt have anything to do today so i figured i would try my hand at some plain olive oil soap

I just put a 2 pound batch of Lilac with a touch of Gardenia to bed about an hour ago. I need to do another pound batch tonight and a 2 pound batch in the morning.

My drought is finally over. I made Solid Body Scrubs today. (Apres Glow) ... scented with Brown Sugar. Now I am just waiting for them to come out of the freezer.

Nope no soap for me this weekend well maybe not we will see! LOL I have made lip balm though vegan! Its so wonderful on my lips I love it. I'm using a base but I know how to make one from scratch its just easier cause I have no time!

smellitlikeitis said:
I am going to have 4 screaming kids running around my place :roll:
I do have some stretch mark cream to make, and a cologne i have to try out, and some solid scrubs to do..

have a made anything yet....nope...not yet...still since Jan 1st.

I will happily be your gunea pig for the stretch mark cream.......I really need it bad!

That would be cool pepper...and i need one for these solid body scrubs too lol..send me your addy

Fri Night-First batches in new TOG Molds & 1st Swirls

My first batches in my brand new TOG Molds. They're also my first attempt at swirls. I used cinnamon to get the nice brown color. Notice the evenness of the cuts. That's my new TOG cutter done that!!!! 8)

Love my new molds!!! It's so cooooool not to have to line molds! I'm already spoiled! :D

Re: Fri Night-First batches in new TOG Molds & 1st Swirl

mandolyn said:
My first batches in my brand new TOG Molds. They're also my first attempt at swirls. I used cinnamon to get the nice brown color. Notice the evenness of the cuts. That's my new TOG cutter done that!!!! 8)

Love my new molds!!! It's so cooooool not to have to line molds! I'm already spoiled! :D

Solid :D

I'm not soaping this weekend. I have spent a good part of the weekend working on promotional materials. I am getting ready for the "Spring Spa Basket Drawing"

Ok one post for several different people--so here goes! Tabitha, what are sugar scrubs? I have never heard of them, but to be honest being a newbie there are ALOT of things I have never heard of. Smellitlikeitis---I too would gladly be a guenia pig for your stretch mark cream. Or for anyone elses products that need a testing! Just let me know. And Mandolyn the soaps look great--congo-rats!

Krickett said:
Ok one post for several different people--so here goes! Tabitha, what are sugar scrubs? I have never heard of them, but to be honest being a newbie there are ALOT of things I have never heard of. Smellitlikeitis---I too would gladly be a guenia pig for your stretch mark cream. Or for anyone elses products that need a testing! Just let me know. And Mandolyn the soaps look great--congo-rats!

send me your addy... i will send you some

Back