Double Imbed Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenneelk

Reaction score
Decided to go pretty basic for this first one. Wanted a flower for my girls in their 3 favorite colors, pink, purple and turquoise. Each soap has pink on one side and purple on the other. Love that part and happy it worked out as planned.
Ended up looking like flowers in the sky my 7 year old said.. And she loves them. Me.. Not so much. Lol

It's CP yellow within MP flowers and CP outer.
Of course the one scent I don't check accelerates crazy on me! It's juniper breeze and I had to pound to get it inside since it was like playdough. Still some air pockets but better than I thought it would be.

Most are crooked though and not centered anymore due to the pounding.

image.jpg

Thanks.. glad it doesn't look too off. Next time when I redo this.. I'll be making them yellow suns with orange inners. They look like a sun to me. :)

They look great. I want to try an embed within an embed. I'm getting a bunch of new colors next week so I'll give it a go and post up the pics. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I think they're pretty and I thought they were off center on purpose. More interesting that way.

Latest posts

Back