Does anyone else have this problem?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

szaza

Reaction score
I mainly browse this website on my phone, bit since about a week whenever I scroll down there's a green panel covering the top part of the page. This is annoying when reading but when I try to type something the keyboard pops up over the remain part of the page and I'm basically typing blind..

I mainly browse this website on my phone, bit since about a week whenever I scroll down there's a green panel covering the top part of the page. This is annoying when reading but when I try to type something the keyboard pops up over the remain part of the page and I'm basically typing blind..
Are you using the app?

I have just started having ads take up half the screen on my phone, as I scroll down, the ad remains at the top of the screen giving the result you describe, perhaps this is what you're experiencing also?

ETA: This was viewing SMF in Chrome on my phone. This morning ads have returned to normal, manageable, size. Hope you have a happy resolution as well :)

Last edited:
Are you using the app?
Omg there's an app?! I've just been using the browser on my phone..

No ads, just the green background color covering the top half of my screen.. and it's still there..

Just downloaded the app, works like a charm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back