Dill??? Yes. Dill.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kikajess

Reaction score
Maybe I'm weird, but I really like the smell of dill. I paired it with eucalyptus*, and I also included some sandalwood as insurance on having at least one scent I know I like in soap.

bluelilyboutique's Manta swirl pics inspired me to try something similar with my colors and swirl attempt. I used green oxide and activated charcoal for the colors. They didn't turn out as dramatic-looking as bluelily's, but I like the bars a lot.

Here it is in the mold. Ashtastic!
dill-in-mold.jpg

Here are the cut slices. I went a little picture crazy:
dillcut0.jpg
dillcut2.jpg

View attachment 6521

The scent is exactly what I was going for. The look is what I was going for. This is my favorite soap of mine so far!

*The reason for the dill/eucalyptus scent combination is because my boyfriend has a box of junk that smells like dill and eucalyptus. I don't know what all is in that old box, but I love deeply inhaling the scent of its contents whenever I come across it. MMMmmmmmm...

Attachments

• dillcut1.jpg
    dillcut1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 251
  • dillcut3.jpg
    dillcut3.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful! I'm jealous. The colors blend well together very soft green which I think makes it just look so good! I love it!

Gorgeous soap .. as for this ..
*The reason for the dill/eucalyptus scent combination is because my boyfriend has a box of junk that smells like dill and eucalyptus. I don't know what all is in that old box, but I love deeply inhaling the scent of its contents whenever I come across it. MMMmmmmmm...

I'm thinking it's dilluscannibuseucalypticus!!!

Latest posts

Back