Cupcakes for my little CUPCAKE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khanjari

Reaction score
Cupcake soaps for my little one's birthday party favors!!!!

1394478163695.jpg

1394478174486.jpg

1394478187751.jpg

1394478205672.jpg

Thank you guys! I am so happy they turned out better than I had expected!

I do have a question to ask..... I am thinking or hoping to add sprinkles to it.... Any suggestions how to do them or should I add them or not. Also a question on packing them.... Can I just place shredded paper in the bottom of a treat bad and tie it at the top or put it in a disposable container?

Awww, so cute and what a great idea for a party favor!

You could always put the cupcake in the center of a large square of plastic wrap, gather the wrap up round the soap and tie a length of curling ribbon around the top.

Ok, you win Cutest Thread Title!

Those are very sweet; I'm sure the kiddos will love them.

Ok, you win Cutest Thread Title!

Special thanks to you... I know a lot many parents may share the same feeling but my daughter is so far The Best thing that ever happened in my life!!!!! Oh, I love her soooooo much!

Awesome. I'm hoping that I will be able to make fancy soap like that.

I googled, Pinterest(Ed), you tubes, etsy(ed) for a mold that would include the icing portion in the mold as I have never made real cupcakes in my life so icing was really out of the window for me.... Found this amazing mold on amazon. The shipment that was delivered had the sender's name as Flexible Molds (which I know a lot many people might know)

If Anybody wants i can take a picture of the mold and post it here.

Those are so cute! And I love the packaging! I really need to work on my packaging skills. lol It never turns out how I see it in my head. Those are just adorable!

Thank you guys! I'm so glad they turned out better than I had imagined! I do have to admit that for the packing stuff I had taken help from one of my crafty friends! I had an idea in my head but she helped me pull it all together!

Grayce, if I have an idea and just can't seem to pull it together, I take opinions from a few friends and at that time GOOGLE is my best buddy! You may want to try that the next time :);)

Those turned out really adorable. I make a lot of cupcakes and if you want to add sprinkles or glitter I add it right after piping. I spray them really well with alcohol to try to keep ash away and then add my sprinkles/glitter.

How did you make the frosting on the top? I have struggled with how to do this,so frustrating! Yours came out beautiful!

Back