Cube soap (aka **** you BB)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've got some really interesting looking silicone ice cube trays by a company called "Fred". Some are really strange :)

You just need something to hold on to when you are showering...

"Oh hmmmmmmmm I'm not sure honey! What is brambleberry? $75 dollars?!? Who woulda done THAT!?"

I just have to admit, I'd go nutso waiting to unmold that thing. 7 days! No way, I haven't ever waited 24 hours to unmold. They look cute, but I'll stick to bars.

It would be fun to make alphabet letters with it and sell it to parents.

dang it, I should have trademarked the idea.. Oh well I don't have a to z stamps...

kharmon320 said:
http://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-80-5521-Jumbo-Size-Silicone-Ice-Cube/dp/B00395FHRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316891546&sr=8-1

Here's the link to the silicone cube trays on Amazon. They have different sizes.

Bad bad bad :lol: Now I'm ordering books too!

morena_mama said:
kharmon320 said:
http://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-80-5521-Jumbo-Size-Silicone-Ice-Cube/dp/B00395FHRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316891546&sr=8-1

Here's the link to the silicone cube trays on Amazon. They have different sizes.

Bad bad bad :lol: Now I'm ordering books too!

Books are good, good, good! Glad I could assist. :lol:

looks cool, but I also would find a cube hard to handle in shower, so luckily I dont like it.

I think these would be great for hand washing. I have had round soaps before and the shape was great. It rolled just right. I think this would be a hand friendly shape. Now in the shower? I would drop it constantly!

I bought the cube mold from BB and it does make perfect cubes so I'm not sure why they have the different measurements. Maybe because they recommend filling the cavities not all of the way full?

Don't know. I'm gonna fill them full and then freeze the soap to remove. I don't really think it will be as difficult to use as they make it seem (special recipe and all).

Maybe I haven't progressed to the mold-fascination stage yet? Or maybe this stuff is just out of price range...PVC and wooden "box molds" found at Goodwill for $1-$2 work for me :D

Maybe I haven't progressed to the mold-fascination stage yet? Or maybe this stuff is just out of price range...PVC and wooden "box molds" found at Goodwill for $1-$2 work for me :D

I've been thinking about ordering that mold because it would make great kids' soaps with embedded erasers. I'm thrilled to see a link to something cheaper and similar on Amazon.

Latest posts

Back