Creamsicle FO from Brambleberry...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
I made my first GM soap with this over a week ago. The scent is awesome! Smells just like a creamsicle, and it didn't discolor at all. I think this is one of my fav summer scents now... :)

ooo... might have to try this one, too :)

is brambleberry the only ones that carry this? (i've noticed it seems some places buy from the same manufacturers and just relabel)

I don't think BB relabel, I think they formulate their own. I could be wrong though, and if I am I would like someone to correct me because I don't want to give out incorrect information.

I think you are right Chrissy .
I got mine at WSP , it is just like the real thing yum.

Kitn

MMMM, the thought of an orange creamcicle is making my mouth water! I actually lived close to BB about 2 years ago, I had the priviledge of shopping directly in their warehouse and then the store front Otion. I really miss it!!! What a neat place, anyway, I do believe they formulate thier own scents as well. This scent is one I requested a sample of in my last order, can't wait to get it! Oh no, there goes more $$$$$$$
AddEmoticons04219.gif

Pugmom- I'm going to try creamsicle soap today too! I'm new to soaping- could you give me an idea of how much F/O to use?

I'm making a 1 pound batch, and mixing in a pound of unscented chunks as well.

Latest posts

Back