Cooling Green Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neeners

Reaction score
newest soap endeavour:

liquid is green juice, coloured with TD and chlorella. scented with tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus and wintergreen (10 drops) EOs.

attempted drop swirl (previous drop swirls did not turn out well.....). here's the top. and, of course cut pics will come!

IMG-20140310-00823.jpg

seven, that is way too nice!

thanks everyone!!! now...I'm a little obsessed with drop swirls....can't wait to make more!

Okay, I'm a total newbie, so is there a thread describing all these amazing techniques? and the green liquid, did you add that to a separate bunch of soap and color, then add?!

Darditall6 I think you would enjoy a lot soaping101 on youtube... I have been learning from there. I really love that lady... whoever she is....

OMG pretty greens!! So the "base" green was green juice and the darker green was chlorella? Thats really lovely soap!

OMG pretty greens!! So the "base" green was green juice and the darker green was chlorella? Thats really lovely soap!

yes, the liquid I used was a green juice (think there was swiss chard, bok choi, and napa cabbage). then added chlorella for the darker green and TD for white. the natural green is now faded just a shade, but still gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back