Concerned

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calico21

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if Rita is still making molds?(Kelsei's). Placed an order 9 business days ago and haven't heard anything yet besides the original reciept e-mail. I haven't been charged yet, just concerned about wait time.
(Patience is sadly not my game) :oops:

I really don't have money for a second expensive mold right now but if the wait is going to be too much longer I need to move on. I've been holding off
doing any batches til it comes.
(Hi,my name is Cindi and its been 2 weeks since my last soaping.)

ETA: I e-mailed yesterday, called today no answer to either???

Bumping....Tried calling number on Website again today. No answer, not even an answering machine. Is anyone in contact with her? I'm tempted to dispute the order if it goes through because of lack of communication. There is no mention of being on vacation or other delay on her site. Only that if it had to be made it would be 5-7 business days and she would e-mail with further info and I have got nadda. I ordered two weeks ago today.

I want a good mold and will be forced to purchase elsewhere. :x I feel bad about putting this on here but don't know where else to try and reach her.

Darn, that stinks. I haven't heard anything. Surely if they were out of town or something they would say on the website?

I've tried again today to contact on phone # 3 times not any answer. I sent email wishing her to cancel order!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: Now will have to watch bank transactions to make sure. :evil: :evil:
Close down web ordering if you can't maintain it for a prolonged period of time...geeze!

Update: She was moving warehouse. She e-mailed me tonight and talked via cell phone. My mold will be coming soon :D :D For some reason she says the area code for her office phone doesn't always work and AT&T is not helpful. So if anyone else needs something e-mails are getting through now.

I sent 3 emails wanting to order another mold and called twice. Never heard back until yesterday. Said she was still behind and the mold I want was out of stock. May be able to have it for me next week. My husband said better get in line now for one more after we get this one. I do love her molds!

Latest posts

Back