Christmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good you have a handle on it. It doesn't matter if you've forgotten something, after all, its only one day in the year and it will come and go just like every other.

Relle9 said:
It doesn't matter if you've forgotten something, after all, its only one day in the year and it will come and go just like every other.

This is a wise statement. Do you mind if I print it off and hang it up? I think I need to use it as a daily affirmation.

Our Christmas soap is made, I'm just on pins and needles waiting for the actual day to give them. We're doing soap and home made pineapple tarts for our friends, family, and his coworkers. I hope everyone likes it, I've never made soap for someone other than myself and my son before.

Hazel said:
Relle9 said:
It doesn't matter if you've forgotten something, after all, its only one day in the year and it will come and go just like every other.

This is a wise statement. Do you mind if I print it off and hang it up? I think I need to use it as a daily affirmation.

Yep, print it off. Does that mean I'm wise now :lol: or just the statement :wink: .

6 SLEEPS TO GO.

5 SLEEPS TO GO or might be only 1, the mayan calendar said the 21st is the end of the world - so no Christmas, no more soap, no more SMF :cry: , so make the best of the last day.

The mortgage company will still be there, with the cockroaches, after you have perished :shock: .

WOW! I had no idea how crazy Christmas ordering was going to be. My friends went nuts and then the craft shows starting buzzing me, people wiped me out. I had NO IDEA what to expect and was happy to hang on by the skin of my teeth :mrgreen: Next year, I will enjoy summer, relax, and take in how nice and slow business is. Then as the summer sun fades, I will start making a crap ton of soaps for Halloween to Christmas, maybe then I will be more prepared and able to handle demand with a cheerful smile :D

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and thank you for all your wisdom and antics this year, loved it all!

Hellooooo Hazel - thats cause your a long way away :lol: - Merry Xmas

ITS HERE - HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Latest posts

Back