Christmas

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OK, its only 6 months until Christmas. The countdown is on. I put it in this section for you ALL to see. No excuses now :)

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
No worries! 6 months is plenty of time to get ready.

Of course, I also said that last year and ended up frantically making soap, bath bombs and bubble bath in December. :roll:

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hazel said:

Of course, I also said that last year and ended up frantically making soap, bath bombs and bubble bath in December. :roll:
Yeah me too and then I ran out of product a week before Christmas :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Lindy said:
Hazel said:

Yeah me too and then I ran out of product a week before Christmas :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:
Isn't that a good thing that you ran out of product? :D

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Nope because I could have made so much more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you'd better get busy. Relle said you only have 6 more months. :lol:

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
[attachment=0:2b72om0f]Buddies.gif[/attachment:2b72om0f]

Thanks Buddy ROFLMAO

Attachments

Pamela

Reaction score
Thanks for that reminder...Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love, love, love it. I was just thinking the other day that I need to sit down and figure out what I'm going to soap for the holidays...ordered a Chocolate Drizzle FO, thought I would use a little cocoa, pipe a little unscented soap for a cream colored frosting and drizzle some of the chocolate on top...maybe even top it with a melt and pour cherry....that's one idea. Would love to hear what others might be doing.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to it. The last 2 years have been the same for me. I have a day job that gets slow that time of year yet I seem to still work 15 hour days between the soap and the day job and this is without doing any shows but one. I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Genny

Reaction score
Bigmoose said:
I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Good luck Bruce :)

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Genny said:
Bigmoose said:
I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Good luck Bruce :)
From me, too! I hope it will be very successful for you. :D

earthygirl

Reaction score
Boy this year is going fast!

Good luck Bruce! I hope you reach your goal.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am not the least bit worried for the 4th quarter as I know I will have more to do than I will be able to get done. It is the start of the new year that I do worry about a bit but I do have some ideas ready to go that I will start at that time. I have a good plan in place and if I stick to it all will be well.

Bruce

NinaRey

Reaction score
What? Wasn't it just barely Christmas? Time is sure flying this year.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Go Bruce! You are being smart as to your start of full time. I've found that when I did soaping full time what I made during December (I am in a mall for all of December) carried me through for about 3 months.... Best of luck!

Seventeen Soaps

Reaction score
It only seems like yesterday I had a house full of people, not this year as thankfully it's someone else's turn. :D I have already started making notes for my Christmas planning this year too, I have never done that before... Just to see how early I actually get the things made. lol

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh oh! It looks like Relle is slacking on the countdown.

24 weeks and 5 days until Christmas if I didn't miscount. For our Australian members - 24 weeks and 4 days!

Relle

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, slack here :wave: , glad you remembered Hazel :thumbup: .

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I forgot. :lol:

It's a good thing Seventeen Soaps posted and reminded me of the Christmas countdown.

Relle

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
20 WEEKS TO GO. HO HO HO :)