Christmas Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazekelly

Reaction score
Did something a little different this year. I like the way they turned out. :) I did have to even out the red glitter on a few of them. Got carried away. :)

vybeqa7a.jpg

e2y9epuh.jpg

Thanks! Everything is cp soap. I used a mold for the candle embeds and made them a few weeks ago. I piped cp soap for the Christmas trees, gift boxes and all the decor on them. I had some mp stars for some but piped the other stars. :)

Now that is the art of soaping at it's finest! What intricacy and attention to detail! I can only imagine the care and time you put into making them. They're simply stunning. You deserve some kind of an award for creating those little beauties. Well done! :D

Those are gorgeous! You did a wonderful job, beautiful swirls and I'm impressed with the detail and your patience in making them. I agree with Tienne you deserve an award for the beauty of the soap, creativity and implementation of it. Also, I love the red in your swirls. Do you mind if I ask what colorant you used?

Y'all are sweet! Thank you and yes it was a lot of work. I thought about what I wanted to for weeks before I made them. The red is a combo of BB electric bubblegum, burgundy and red oxide. I used the same amount of green and red for my swirls but as you can see, the red is way more prominent. I scented with eucalyptus and spearmint.

These are just amazing and I can't imagine the work that went into them.
The candles especially remind me of some of the Xmas ornaments my grandma used to have on her tree.

OMG Krazekelly, I can't imagine the time, effort, and thought that went into your soap!!! absoluting gorgeous!

Hazel if you have a merlot or burgundy mica and a hot pink mica/colorant it will come a perfect Christmas red.

Amazing! Patience, dedication and a steady hand :) Well Done! Love the swirl too, and actually really like the size of the soaps too. Nice work.

Hazel, I was just watching Soaping 101's latest video and she suggests you can get a perfect xmas red by mixing 3 parts electric pink to 1 part red vibrance mica. (Below her video in the description box she has a link and a code to get a 5% discount on the colours at Nurture Soap Supplies.)

As a side note, if you're out for a xmas green too, then she says to use equal parts electric green and green vibrance mica.

(They're already offering 10% off on colourants so I reckon the 5% code would be on top of that? That would make most sense, anyway.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ExefrkB7c[/ame]

Wow! Those are amazing!! Do you sell them, or are they for gifts? Either way, people are going to go crazy over them! I had never thought of piping designs on top of my soaps, which is ridiculous since I am a pastry chef and pipe elaborate Christmas cookie decorations every year. Thanks for the inspiration!

Back