Quantcast

Christmas in July

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

galaxyMLP

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, it didn't turn out how I wanted to but it was a fun experiment. I should've left it as just the trees and decorated them next week when I have more time. Eh, live and learn.

Anyway, these are scented with Christmas pine from Mike's fragrances. I will tell you that it smells just like bb's Christmas forest! I love it oob and so far so good in soap. I will see how it holds up. Only a 2 lb recipe so not a big loss if it doesn't.

I think they look festive and fun at least. Woo!

uploadfromtaptalk1435895796262.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435895809467.jpg

Last edited:

galaxyMLP

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aww thanks. I definetly should've waited to add the extras. This soap is probably going into the "discount" bin if I take it with my to any shows. I really don't like the "tinsel" and "ornaments". They are sloppy.

It was fun piping the trees though. I would also do it darker next time. Maybe some black mixed in?

houseofwool

Reaction score
I wonder if you use a fine tip and string it like royal icing string work.

galaxyMLP

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I need a much thicker consistency. That's what I was thinking would (hopefully) work next time. Thanks for the idea!

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your trees are so much fun! I might snag that idea for the tops of some Christmas cupcakes... maybe I'll try a M&P drizzle and some glitter. :)