Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31 sleeps???

Okay, so if I only sleep once or twice a week and just stay awake the rest of the time... where's my coffee...

wandering around mumbling to myself

wdid the soaps! altho, one didn't turn out the way i wanted. top got stuck on the lid, and .....make a mess since i didn't wait long enough to remove the top. oh well. i'm sure i can still salvage it somehow... will cut later. but good news is......I'M DONE! woo!!!!

It's like a train wreck... I see she has posted... I know it's coming... I can't stop it... I can't look away!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :crazy:

Sure...rub it in. :problem:

Has Christmas snuck up on you again?

More like hid and then pounced. Seriously, I don't know where the time goes.

Actually, I'm not too worried. I was just in my "drama queen" mood the other day. I had to cancel going to a show so I'll have plenty of stock to pick through for gifts.

Thanks but I wasn't too disappointed since the reason I had to back out was because I'm working overtime. I like OT. :thumbup: Also, the organizer kindly refunded my booth fee which surprised me because I figured it was too late. I did feel a slight twinge when my sisters told me there had only been one other soapmaker there. Oh well...maybe next year.

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

I'm well and truly panicking. I still have a bunch of last minute things to make. Additional relatives and friends have announced they are visiting - at this point I'm running out of floor room for all the blow-up beds I still need to buy... I'm headed to Las Vegas this weekend. A big project of mine is about to kick off at work.

It's just too much of a good thing(s) this month! Oh well, I can sleep during the boredom of January.

Back