Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, we're in the twelve days of Christmas! That means one of the local breweries here has started the annual "Twelve Days of BarleyWine." Actually, they're on day 4 already (because it ends on the solstice), and we've had all so far. If you drink all 12 barleywines, you (or your DH) get a coveted t-shirt that can't be bought any other way. We're one-third of the way through, looking forward to the other two-thirds. And then days start getting longer again in the northern hemisphere. Five and a half hours - better get my shades out! :cool:

Last edited:
I'd love to have some place around here that did something like this 'cuz that sounds like so much fun.

...It does sound fun. I'm not just saying this because it's an excuse to drink every day.

Nope, nope, nope

11 now. HA HA It just keeps on goin down.

You're enjoying this way too much. I find it a little disturbing.

Lucky for us, this brewhouse is just a few blocks from where we work, so it is a very convenient attraction on week days. We can slave hard and drink the barleywine. I won't say whether we go during lunch or after work. Either way it's happy hour! Besides, don't they say this is the season to eat, drink and be merry??

this little elf has been good! have all the xmas soaps wrapped, and just 17 left to add gift cards to! yay!!! there are still other presents to wrap, laundry to fold and put away, house to clean, but that's a whole different story.....

Well, I opened a new hospital this week. #exhausted Got the obligatory wife shopping done. Now I an an buy the "extra" gifts and stocking stuffers. It's all down hill to Santa's big day! Gonna enjoy my birthday this weekend and make some soap with my mom (she's getting all soap supplies for Christmas!).

Congrats on getting everything done Daryl. I'm sure your Mom is going to enjoy making soap wit you. And... Happy Birthday!

Latest posts

Back