Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cats in my neighborhood including my own when she sneaks out of the house have been trying their best to murder the bunny that keeps hiding by my house. You would think after the second time I rescued it it would get a clue. I guess I'll just have to keep checking on him.

I suppose that's an improvement. I think I'd rather have sneaky bunnies than evil bunnies in the backyard. Why are they being sneaky?

The cats in my neighborhood including my own when she sneaks out of the house have been trying their best to murder the bunny that keeps hiding by my house. You would think after the second time I rescued it it would get a clue. I guess I'll just have to keep checking on him.

I think it's great that you're trying to keep the bunny safe. It must be a young one. The older bunnies in my backyard deliberately taunt the dogs. They let the dogs sneak up within a few yards and then they bound away. But as soon as the dogs stop, the bunnies stop, wait and the whole thing starts all over. I really should film it. It's funny.

Buns are always sneaky, when you can't find them they are up to something they shouldn't.

That is adorable! But now I'm beginning to panic. I wanted to do a bastile for Christmas and I prefer at least 9 months cure. Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for just under 6 months.

Latest posts

Back