Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, now it's 34 weeks what do you think of that.

reindeer-horns-decorated.gif

I'm going to be heretical here but soap is safe to use after all the lye is converted - so generally by the next day if the soap is gelled. If it isn't gelled, it may take a few days longer.

Absolutely true, I try a sliver of every gelled loaf as soon as I unmold it, without any adverse effects. Another reason why I love gelled soap.

Now as for the countdown.......34 weeks.......is that possible???!!! Every year, I say next year is going to be different. Next year I'm going to have everything done ahead of time so that I can relax and enjoy the holiday instead of being so stressed out that I can't wait for it to be over. And every year, it's the same old thing. Maybe this countdown will give me the kick in the butt I need, probably not, but you never know. This could be the year! :lol:

OK, now it's 34 weeks what do you think of that.

I think "cute reindeer pic" and 34 weeks has me getting a little concerned.

Also, I know I said I wouldn't post anything that wasn't relevant but...well...I lied. I meant to ask you the other day - why are bunnies evil?

I think "cute reindeer pic" and 34 weeks has me getting a little concerned.

Also, I know I said I wouldn't post anything that wasn't relevant but...well...I lied. I meant to ask you the other day - why are bunnies evil?

My friend, the bunny lover had a sticker on her old car with a bunny on it and that saying, they can be little devils when they want to - like biting the TV cables through and you wonder why you are getting bad reception, chewing up the lounge cushions, they do it in a cute way - it wasn't me, it wasn't me.

That's not evil! That's just being a wascaly wabbit!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=silJoHrXsIc[/ame]

This is an evil bunny.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4[/ame]

++
I hate bugs bunny. Dh loves Monty Python and especially that sketch. Dh can recite it to you word for word. That bunny is the spitting image of Ellie.

I like Bugs Bunny. He's the Trickster of Animation. Generally, he was dealing out comeuppance to characters who represented individual foibles or societal faults. Of course, I might be making up a higher meaning to justify watching cartoons. ;)

BTW, there was only one character who ever defeated Bugs and that was Marvin the Martian. I looove Marvin! :grin:

I can recite Monty Python/Holy Grail dialogue, too. I don't even know how many times I've watched it. I know we all watched it too many times when my sister told me her boys (age approx 6-9) could watch the movie and say all the lines with the characters.

33? Oh oh...I wanted to do a 100% OO, too. Guess I'd better motivate.

I don't think those reindeer are creepy. When I saw them, I thought "How cute! They're doing the Macarena."

Hey! I never got an email notification that you had replied. I don't think I could do the Macarena. I'd probably throw my back out.

31 weeks? Oh oh...

It wasn't for the PMs. I didn't get notification for this topic. Now that I think about it, I did wonder why I didn't have a lot of email notifications for several days. I figured people weren't as active. Must be a glitch because I seem to be getting all of them now.

Wow! Have I mentioned all the huge bunnies I've been seeing in my backyard?

The cute bunny doesn't make up for the other two. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Down one more week - 30 weeks to go.
This is Ellie who is no longer with us.

IMAG0362 - sm.JPG

Back