Christmas 2013

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, too, am done with my holiday shopping. I actually shop all year! :silent:

I just finished a loaf of coffee salt soap and some verbena salt bars for gifts as well, so they should be ready by the time the holiday rolls around...

I can't even think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Well it took me awhile to figure out what soap to make for the holidays. I making a "thieves" because it smells like Christmas and a Cream of Tomato Basil because it looks like Christmas. I'm also crocheting some washcloths. For my neighbors I'm putting together a basket with some laundry soap, and each of the above soap.

I also purchased a tree last year to comes out of the box with lights and ornaments...love it! I was so tired of putting up the tree myself, since my teenage children are now too cool for it. They hate it, but unless they are willing to help...too bad. LOL

^^^ haha I do the same thing Roseb. My little prelit/predecorated tree gets pulled out of the box and we're all set! And now with the kids scattered all over the USA and no grandkids (yet!) it doesn't make sense to put a big one up anymore. As far as Christmas soap I'm still 'in the planning stages' LOL

Last edited:
Okay, I come in peace; please don't shoot the messenger.
I'm finished my Christmas shopping.

Firing snowballs is perfectly acceptable in this situation :smile:

I'm glad I don't have a snowball yet to fire at ya LOLOLOLOLOL

Everyone is getting soap for Christmas this year. Last year I received my soap making tools and began just before New Years. I can't believe how many batches I have created since then! Talk about an addictive hobby!

When I posted my photos of Rudolph The Cristmas Soap on my FB page people asked what's wrong with me that I'm thinking of Christmas in October. But when I open this topic and see Relle9's warnings, I see that it will soon be too late :D

And to imagine I'm in the Netherlands and need my soaps ready for Sinterklaas if I'm going to give them away... this is the 5th of december. I have six soaps ready now :p

Renata these are not warnings, they are gentle reminders. I've been reminding everyone since January.:shock:

Ha! I'm made a cranberry pomagranate soap last weekend so I'm gonna say it's for gifts and now have my first Christmas soap out of the mold! Yeah! Not so pretty but it smells great!

And to imagine I'm in the Netherlands and need my soaps ready for Sinterklaas if I'm going to give them away... this is the 5th of december. I have six soaps ready now

Six sound good to me. How many more do you have to do?

@ kazmi - Cranberry pomegranate sounds wonderful! I'm sure people won't care about the appearance as long as it smells good.

@ Relle - I used that one since I didn't have one of a chicken with its head chopped off. :lol:

Are those shark fins swimming around here ? :?

Get ready for it............75 sleeps..................................!

:cool: I gots my shades on for those burning rays from the sun!

bth_Animal_Shark02.gif
bth_Animal_Shark02.gif
bth_Animal_Shark02.gif
bth_Animal_Shark02.gif

Latest posts

Back