Christmas 2013

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was showing off, but I only make one and two pound batches, but it sounds impressive when I can say that I made four of them. LOL

I demand pictures!! You've seen all my ugly bars

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

I demand pictures!! You've seen all my ugly bars

OK, OK! You asked for it. This is my collection so far, need to find someplace other than my dining room floor :eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1382043066103.jpg

Yeah I need to make my Christmas batches soon. Need to go through my FO/EO collection and see what jumps out at me. Also need to restock on lard.

The more soap I make the more friends want to have some for Christmas gifts :) I already have about 70 bars of soap and one fresh (about 12 bars, tomorrow is the cutting day) That's nuts!

I have only about a week to finish all batches....so they have time to cure

AAaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!

:sick:

10 weeks?

I was thinking about not doing my next batch until next weekend...guess I'll soap when my supply shipment comes in on Monday or Tuesday!

It's experimental, though...it could be a disaster! I'm doing a red and gold colored soap with a wine scent.

Panic, who panics. Not me, you don't panic either do you Hazel.

stress.gif

Soon, I'll be able to start next years countdown. :twisted:

No, I don't panic. I'm not really giving out soap this year because people have threatened me with dire bodily injuries if I even mention soap.

Well, *&*# 'em. Some people just don't appreciate handmade gifts. :mad:

You're right. It's not too far off for the new countdown. :lol:

Um, I just made a Castile soap for my sister for Christmas 2014...

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

This weekend I'll make final two batches of soap. Wil they cure until Chistmas? Please say yes! I put max 40% of OO

Back