Christmas 2013

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Nice.

Although today I made some Castile soap that I poured into Christmas tree shaped molds for next year. It's gonna be rad. :p

today I made some Castile soap that I poured into Christmas tree shaped molds for next year.

Wow! You're organized. I'm impressed with your ability to plan ahead. I generally wait until September or October before thinking of Christmas. :lol:

Relle - I didn't know smileys were limited. How frustrating for you. :wink:

I guess the Castile I made in Novemebr will be nice and ready to be gifted. Sigh.

I guess the Castile I made in Novemebr will be nice and ready to be gifted. Sigh.

That is what I need to make- Castille! (I'm out of Sunflower oil, so can't use my "tried and true" recipe til I get to WalMart.)

Right now I'm "cleaning up" from Christmas 2012. Have the decorations off and am ready to take down the tree. Wish my soap would take care of this type of "cleaning up!"

Wow! You're organized. I'm impressed with your ability to plan ahead. I generally wait until September or October before thinking of Christmas. :lol:

Well, I want these to cure for a year so I can be all "This is the best soap because it cured for a year" to my friends, LOL. And I hear castile is best after a long cure.

Castile does get better after a long cure. I personally don't like it but I did find out I really like a bastile I made with buttermilk and 100% olive after...oh, I'd say about 18 months. :lol:

Relle - I didn't know smileys were limited. How frustrating for you. :wink:

Hazel, I'll only need to let you know about Christmas then about 4 months out. I'm trying to get you organized earlier than that :yawn:

How cool, Lindy! We posted at the same time - although I was a split second faster. :lol:

I thought it was Castile if it was only water and olive oil. Anything other than water was considered Bastile.

622-1223164587_zps25aa8570.gif

Latest posts

Back