Can't find the silicone lined soap mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotus

Reaction score
Hey, a few months ago, I asked if anyone knew of a good place to find wooden soap molds with silicone lining. Someone found a great place, and I suppose I forgot to bookmark it, because I can't find it, and googling just doesn't bring up great results.

Does anyone know where I can find such a mold? I'm finally ready to buy one. : ) I'm looking for a 4lb loaf size.

Thanks, but that didn't pan out. I want to actually buy one that comes with a silicone lining.

Brambleberry had one with a removable silicone liner, though I don't see it available now. Honestly, I don't like it. The liner is really floppy and requires taping.

Thanks, but that didn't pan out. I want to actually buy one that comes with a silicone lining.

Was it possibly this from Essential Depot? http://m.essentialdepot.com/site/85...com/servlet/the-558/SILICONE-SOAP-MOLD/Detail

ETA: Helps if I read the original post better, you were looking for the wood mold AND insert. As mentioned, Brambleberry has a set but if have not used it. Essential Depot has a basket you can put the one I linked in to. Hope you find the one you were looking for :)

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Last edited:
I use the brambleberry molds (just got a couple more liners last week). As Piello mentioned, the silicone is floppy but as soon as you pour the soap they snug up tight to the wood mold. Love them and the price is great in my opinion.

Soap Mold

Got the one from Brambleberry. I didn't realize that the velcro strips were merely glued on. I made a a batch of soap last night and did OP. Long story short....woke up this morning to 5 lbs. of soap all over the inside of my oven! What a mess!!!!! I'm not very happy with this mold!

Got the one from Brambleberry. I didn't realize that the velcro strips were merely glued on. I made a a batch of soap last night and did OP. Long story short....woke up this morning to 5 lbs. of soap all over the inside of my oven! What a mess!!!!! I'm not very happy with this mold!

Oh no! That just made me cringe! What a bummer.

I use the Brambleberry Liners and had my husband make molds for them to fit into. I love them. They are rather thin but I give them a run and they have held up well. I orders a few extras just in case but haven't needed them as yet.

I use the Brambleberry Liners, and they are great for the price, I agree they are floppy, I usually stuff some paper towels or dish cloths inside the liner while I'm mixing everything together, this seems to make them stick closer to the mold.They are an inexpensive solution for the time being. One of these days I would love to purchase one from Silvermoon, but I first want a soap cutter.

Latest posts

Back