Busy...busy...busy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow , you have been busy , that is a lot of gorgeous looking soap you have there.:D

Kitn

They look even better cut! I love how neat they are too - I particularly like the darker one cut - is that sandlewood & tumeric?....I am still cutting slices by hand....I hope you have a cutter for all of that, or are you the 'soap cutting ninja'?

Tanya :)

topcat said:
They look even better cut! I love how neat they are too - I particularly like the darker one cut - is that sandlewood & tumeric?....I am still cutting slices by hand....I hope you have a cutter for all of that, or are you the 'soap cutting ninja'?

Tanya :)

ROTFL!!!

My multi-bar soap cutter hasn't come yet....so I am the Soap Ninja.....

ROTFL!!!

My multi-bar soap cutter hasn't come yet....so I am the Soap Ninja.....[/quote]

Dear Soap Cutting Ninja
I am terribly soap cutting challenged . Do you have any tips for wanna be soap cutting ninja's ?

TIA

Kitn

Kitn said:
ROTFL!!!

My multi-bar soap cutter hasn't come yet....so I am the Soap Ninja.....

Dear Soap Cutting Ninja
I am terribly soap cutting challenged . Do you have any tips for wanna be soap cutting ninja's ?

TIA

Kitn[/quote]

No real advices except to clean off your blade and your cutter between slices. That made all the difference for me. I also let the logs harden for about a week before I cut them. Now, they will cure on the racks for another three, then go into the salon.

Latest posts

Back