Quantcast

Browsing soap pics

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

amd

Reaction score
Is there a different thread for non soap pics that inspire me to make soap?
Not that I know of - start it! That pic is gorgeous, and I think would be easy to do. An ITPS placed in the pot and poured in a certain way would get you the water I think, add in a round column embed and black sky. You could stamp the boat or carve it into the face after cutting the soap to keep that part simple.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a different thread for non soap pics that inspire me to make soap? I’d love to try this, without the boat.
Well, there is a non-soap photos thread. It's called Random Picture Thread (non-soap). But as far as I am aware, there isn't one with a title such as 'Soap Inspiration Pictures Thread' or the like. I had a similar idea, but mine isn't a thread it's an album in my media section and I also have a folder on my computer dedicated to soap inspiration photos. I labeled it 'Inspiration'. But thread might actually lead to some discussion, whereas a folder or media album doesn't lend itself to discussion. So I agree with amd that you should start a thread.

KimW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this one on reddit today. I don't do MP often aside from embeds but holy moly I want to try something like this one!
A combination of CP and MP
That is so stinkin' cute! Gonna have to give that one a shot.