Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a different thread for non soap pics that inspire me to make soap? I’d love to try this, without the boat.
Well, there is a non-soap photos thread. It's called Random Picture Thread (non-soap). But as far as I am aware, there isn't one with a title such as 'Soap Inspiration Pictures Thread' or the like. I had a similar idea, but mine isn't a thread it's an album in my media section and I also have a folder on my computer dedicated to soap inspiration photos. I labeled it 'Inspiration'. But thread might actually lead to some discussion, whereas a folder or media album doesn't lend itself to discussion. So I agree with amd that you should start a thread.

Saw this one on reddit today. I don't do MP often aside from embeds but holy moly I want to try something like this one!
A combination of CP and MP

6z4phzyb0ct51.jpg

Looking for more uses for soap dough. Found this polymer clay technique that a lady uses to make what she calls “mirror soap”. Very cool!

Attachments

• 1F21F680-3831-4932-BB29-60773BD509FB.jpeg
    1F21F680-3831-4932-BB29-60773BD509FB.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 44
@Mobjack Bay the swirl looks like a drop swirl with a hanger pulled horizontally through it. I'm not always too good at figuring these things out, though, so I could be way wrong. @TashaBird Again, I could be wrong but I think the stamp was probably dipped in gold mica. It just takes a very thin coating, and may have been applied to the stamp with a brush.

Just my guesses though.

Latest posts

Back