Brambleberry sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been going on for a couple of weeks now. I really like the Christmas Spice.

They were having a lot of problems with ordering the FOs when they first started the sale...you could only order the Trial Size. By the time they finally got it fixed, I wasn't able to order any Cranberry Pomegranate, but it will be back in September.

Before the sale, I had ordered some trial sizes of "Christmas/Winter" scents to test for next season. And while I know better (always do a test before ordering larger sizes), I went ahead and ordered 8oz each of Christmas Spice and Frankincense & Myrrh, 4oz each of Gingerbread Cookie, Santa's Spruce, and Christmas Forest, and 3.5oz of Sleigh Ride. And a column mold (I had a $100 Gift Certificate). Figured I was done when they come up with a 'double points' on some "Valentine" scents and so I ordered a few of them plus another 8oz of the Christmas Spice because I think it transcends Christmas/Winter.

I need to make some soap this weekend.

Back