Does Brambleberry have free shipping once a year?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akseattle

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I remember last summer there was a post that said "don't forget Brambleberry's free shipping ends today!" I only saw it a couple hours or so before the end of the day so couldn't get it together to order anything. I am wondering if Brambleberry has free shipping once a year. If so, is it the same time each year? How would we learn of its free shipping dates? I'd really like to order some fragrances from them but really don't want to pay the shipping. Thanks in advance!

Free shipping is extremely rare for BB. I recall seeing that special only once or twice in the last year, and usually, it had a minimum order amount tied to it. However, if you are a member at a certain buying threshold, and you place an order of a certain amount (I think its $250 minimum) then shipping is always free.

Being at the middle level of their rewards program earns two shipping discount coupons per year. I got one near the end of January and it was for $20 off shipping. Middle-level "Artisan" means spending $250 to $750 per year. Even for a hobbyist, it's disturbingly easy to spend $250 per year! (especially if afflicted with Fragrance Acquisition Syndrome...) There are other perks. For my birthday I got a coupon code for 20% off my next order, plus extra points toward my spending level.

As @Ephemerella said, those who spend more than $750/year get free shipping on orders of more than $250.

I know they offer occasional shipping discounts and other sales throughout the year, but I've not noticed what the pattern is (if any).

Free shipping is extremely rare for BB. I recall seeing that special only once or twice in the last year, and usually, it had a minimum order amount tied to it. However, if you are a member at a certain buying threshold, and you place an order of a certain amount (I think its $250 minimum) then shipping is always free.
Thank you @Ephemerella . I'm a patient person so, free shipping once or twice a year is good enough for me. If anyone sees free shipping for BB anytime this year, please let us know!! Maybe I'll make a list of all the fragrances of theirs I'd like to try and then just sit and wait....

Being at the middle level of their rewards program earns two shipping discount coupons per year. I got one near the end of January and it was for $20 off shipping. Middle-level "Artisan" means spending $250 to $750 per year. Even for a hobbyist, it's disturbingly easy to spend $250 per year! (especially if afflicted with Fragrance Acquisition Syndrome...) There are other perks. For my birthday I got a coupon code for 20% off my next order, plus extra points toward my spending level.

As @Ephemerella said, those who spend more than $750/year get free shipping on orders of more than $250.

I know they offer occasional shipping discounts and other sales throughout the year, but I've not noticed what the pattern is (if any).
@A-Polly , I have been spending alot on this hobby. Between molds, micas, EO's, etc. I'm sure I've spent at least $500 in the last year, but unlike oils and fragrances, alot of the things I bought I probably won't have to buy again. I'm a little obsessed with this hobby. But, If I spend $750 on fragrances in the next year .... I'm going to check myself into rehab. I'll also have to rearrange my basement!

Latest posts

Back