New Directions Aromatics 15% sitewide sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have always been my go-to for patchouli, but I tried their Bulgarian lavender and it has a musty after note to me. I heard their natural blend is great, just wondering if it sticks.

@AliOop and @Zing, NDA is having a 15% off holiday sale, so that Abyssinian oil is (relatively) cheap, $11.90/lb or $22.10 for 2.2 lbs (after the discount, assuming I did the math right!). The coupon code is HOLIDAY2023.
There have been recent issues at New Directions Aromatics. I still order from them but be aware there have been shipping delays and customer service issues. I am hoping they are passed that but until we know for sure it’s a good idea to have a back up.

What's been happening over there? I've been happy with both the shipping speed and the customer service (there was a very small leak from an oil bottle and they immediately sent a new one) on the two orders I've made over the last four months or so, but I'd like to know if there are ongoing issues.

What's been happening over there? I've been happy with both the shipping speed and the customer service (there was a very small leak from an oil bottle and they immediately sent a new one) on the two orders I've made over the last four months or so, but I'd like to know if there are ongoing issues.
When NDA did communicate it was a new management software. I do hope it is a blip.

When NDA did communicate it
For me it has been over the last two months. There were a couple of issues, one was the oil leak, I handled that by phone and it was super fast.

With the other issue I wanted to add to an order and they told me to cancel it and just make a new one. So I did, but I had used a coupon on the prior order which they told me they would reactivate so that I could use it on the second one. The coupon didn't work when I went through checkout, so I emailed on that. They emailed me back the next day (maybe the day after? not sure) and told me it was reactivated, and it did work fine after that.

So things have worked well for me re customer service and shipping, I hope it was a blip for you too!

Latest posts

Back