brambleberry good fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
i really like brambleberry fragrances, they give you a free sample with every order, but shipping is 8.00 which seems high. I am trying natures garden today, "fantasy", we'll see how that is!

I love that they give you free FO as well and it does help to offset the shipping. The sample is a decent size too.

Gee! I ordered almost $100 in FOs from them just a couple weeks ago and I didn't get a free sample. :cry:

I only ordered about a month ago and got a free "Biscotti" Fragrance.

madhattersoap said:
Gee! I ordered almost $100 in FOs from them just a couple weeks ago and I didn't get a free sample. :cry:

Im suprised! next order, tell them!!

I am waiting for another order to arrive. I sure hope I get one this time too. I like getting little freebies. It's like Christmas.

I got my first order from Brambleberry last week. A few EOs and FOs. They put in a free sample of "Fresh Baked Bread" which I won't be using anytime soon :p

I've enjoyed working with Brambleberry.....it's a good option for me, since I'm only a couple of hours down the road....I get stuff for quick and reasonable, and their quality has been good. They've also been generous with samples.

I also like Bittercreek North, and SaveOnScents.....I've had good luck with them. BCN is more generous with samples, but SaveOnScents has free shipping with $100 FO purchases.

I like their scents, to, but they are a bit expensive, so I don't order many.

Danielito said:
I got my first order from Brambleberry last week. A few EOs and FOs. They put in a free sample of "Fresh Baked Bread" which I won't be using anytime soon :p

Daniel
funny, they gave that to me too, i made it and really like it! I dont usually like "food" smell soaps, but its growing on me. I'll trade ya for my freebie. "blackberry spice" from bittercreek.

I love BBs Pineapple Cilantro. LOVE IT. She's also sent me samples of "Marrakesh" and "Carrot Cake"...they both smell nice too. I'm a sucker for a freebie - even though it all balances out with the higher shipping probably. It's still fun! :p

I have always received free samples from Brambleberry. I really appreciate this. My favorite scents from them are Violet, Gardenia, Cyb's Lilac and Cyb's Green Garden.

I just got a email from them saying that my daughter sent me a gift card, so i spent it and called he, she didnt send me one! I SUPPOSE i have to do the righ thing and tell them, darn it! Not sure why that happened?

smellitlikeitissoaps said:
I order alot from Brambleberry

I am a die hard fan! lol

I didnt a sample last time either and I have a large order too :(

They might tell you like peak's does that they won't put a sample in if it might raise your shipping charge cause they surely don't want to pay for it! That's what I read anyway because a few times I didn't get a sample.

Latest posts

Back