Bottle help please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best spot for this, but was wondering if anyone had suggestions for bottle suppliers? I would like to package body wash and hand lotion with hopefully coordinating bottles. I like the idea of Malibu bottles for lotion and a regular round/oval bottle with pump maybe for body wash. I checked out sks and WSP. I like how WSP has the "natural" looking plastic bottles but they seem pricey. sks only has Malibu bottles up to 4 oz and I would like to have the option of making 8 oz size lotions. Any help? Been googling for awhile and not having a lot of luck. I did purchase a small order of bottles from sks to try. I got the clear plastic boston style bottles, with flip disc lids but my mom has a hard time squeezing the bottles due to the stiffer plastic. I want my bottles to be more user friendly. I hope this all makes sense. It's a little late at night and my brain is swimming with all kinds of bottles!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back