Boring soap stories??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyvern

Reaction score
I must have boring soaping stories..... :oops: :cry:

I spend way too much time reading stuff on this forum about everyone's soap making adventures just cause I enjoy learning about soap making and seeing everyone's soaps...yet whenever I post something...I get nothing...

:?

I used to get that ages ago - but then all the people above started commenting and so you've made good friends in the above people - they always respond to my questions, stories etc no matter how mundane they are.

I'll look out for ya! Hugs - and sorry for letting you feel left out!

Hi Sandyvern! It's been my observation that people are more often to respond to a direct question rather than a general comment, unless of course that comment strikes a common chord with an experience of their own. Those on this forum are really quite friendly and very helpful and I'm sure you can add a lot to this forum. Please keep posting!!! :)

HI!
I don't post a lot but I am always here reading and seeing what everyone is up to!
I am usually chasing a three year old around as I am on the computer so I don't get a lot of time to post~if there is a problem most of the girls will quickly chime in and offer advice.
But please don't stop posting your stories!!
Chrissy

I kind of felt like that at first too but I've gotten the hang of it and feel like everyone here is very nice and will usually respond. :D

Boring soap stories???

Keep those "boring" stories coming....we're reading them! And welcome to our big soaping gang.!

I run my own soaping forum and belong to several other places on the web. I may not always respond, but I do read all of them. Consider me supportive in spirit if I'm not always physically posting. :)

*poke... poke...* Nope, not done yet. :D

I've noticed that if you wait long enough after asking a question, someone will eventually answer. I don't feel experienced enough yet to comment on too many threads by other newbies, so I leave it to the more experienced soapers here. I'm bad about posting (or even taking) pics, but I've noticed that people like to comment when photos are included.

If you're needing an answer quick, you can try bumping your thread in case it was overlooked. I've also found that when I'm waiting for/needing a really fast answer, I tend to check back anxiously and often. Just cause I'm in a hurry to get a response doesn't mean I'll get one though. LOL I need to learn patience, but my mother told me she should have made my middle name Patience cause there's no other way I'd have it!

Don't give up on us!!! I know that sometimes I don't respond because I've been lazy and have not logged in. :roll:

But, keep posting and you'll get responses. :)

Jdue

SandyVern, don't worry. You will eventually get a response if you post. Sometimes we just don't have an answer or information on something, but we all have opinions. I don't think anyone was ignoring you. Keep posting! You will learn lots. :D

rubyslippers said:
Hi Sandyvern! It's been my observation that people are more often to respond to a direct question rather than a general comment, unless of course that comment strikes a common chord with an experience of their own. Those on this forum are really quite friendly and very helpful and I'm sure you can add a lot to this forum. Please keep posting!!! :)

you know, truer words were never said! :shock:

put me on your list, too!

i'm only on the forums about 2-3 times a week, but pm me anytime and i'll respond as soon as i'm able.

usually i answer the questions that i can most likely answer, then look at chat and observations.

i generally have 5-8 pages to catch up on when i log in. sometimes i can't read them all.

don't be down, for heaven's sake! just have a crisis and see how many of us "jump in" LOL! :D

Latest posts

Back