blue turned green!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, i made a soap called "aspen winter"(gelluminations) and i wanted it blue, its turning green, maybe the hemp oil? although i only used 4 oz, the color was blue oxide, very eletric blue. We'll see tommorrow what color ir is!

You coulkd rename it "Winter Hemp". No one but you will; ever know you wanted it to be blue :wink: .

Blues morph ( boy do I know how blue morphs) it might go back to blue , I have had 1 do that . But even if it stays green you will have a nicely scented soap.
Remember the baby poop soap I won the contest with that was supposed to be blue NOT !!

colors are sensitive to pH

Blue and green colors must be sensitive to the pH of the soap... think swimming pool pH indicator... hehe... get a strip and check your soaps pH... colors can be tricky in CP... just go with what the soap fairies gave you... sometimes they know best!!! hehe! If you did everything right and with good intention they will take care of the rest!

Latest posts

Back