Beveler/Shaber from Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one other their bevelers? Just wondering about it. I'm placing an order today and thought I might add it so I only have to pay shipping with one store. Shipping...UGH!!!

I personally don't have this, but I LOVE this company...I don't think you'll be disappointed in anything you order from Brambleberry. It looks like a nice beveler!

I don't think you would be disappointed Dixie , the reviews I have read about it are all good .

HTH
Kitn

I have one. I'm not really happy with it. The blad is bent & the grooves aren't deep enough to hold the soap at an angle.

mandolyn I did notice the groove looked a little shallow, but thought maybe it was just the picture. Hard to tell sometimes. Maybe I will wait then , thanks.

Dixie said:
mandolyn I did notice the groove looked a little shallow, but thought maybe it was just the picture. Hard to tell sometimes. Maybe I will wait then , thanks.

You're welcome.

Oh I did LJA, it's the one I really want, I'm just low on money, very impatient and was trying to save on shipping lol;)

I wish I could find ONE store that had ALL my soaping supplies! As it is I have to buy from 3-4 different ones.

Me too Dixie , me too . Wanna get together and open a soapmakers dream supplies super store ??

Kitn

Back