Been MIA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittywings

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been MIA since... I don't even know, but since I'm on maternity leave now, I finally have time to pop back in!

My baby is due on Wednesday, but I'm hoping it comes tomorrow... I need it out NOW!

:)

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

Copy2ofShannon_Pringle_19a.jpg

wow, that last pic is so beautiful! Hope everything goes well and you'll be holding a healthy happy baby by wednesday :D

look at that! just beautiful. love the painting and your gorgeous dog. your little boy or girl will be here soon!

whats up babe!!! long time no see!!!
lol

i see you been on xbox though so its okay lol i knew you were still around :)

Im loving the pics lol

i cant wait to paint my girls belly like that **someday** lol

keeping you in my thoughts, hope the birth is quick and easy :)

I'm trying everything I can to get this thing out... so far... NADA!

Today is my due date! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!

(About the 1st pic- hubby kept telling me to stop making that face... which was the whole point of having the smiley face on the belly! He just doesn't get it).

OMG, Ian... they KILL!!! We looked them up the other day and gave them a try. They say it'll be tender... TENDER MY ASS!!! I can literally only take about 15 seconds and I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to pain!

Ok, I finally uploaded a few pix...

This is Jet Ryan Pringle, born 8/2/2010 @ 9:40pm, 9 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches.

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

What a sweetie! Congratulations to all of you and remember to sleep while he's sleeping (at least that's the theory).

Thanks for the update. :D

Back