BB's Cold Water FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapySmurf

Reaction score
I just used BB's cold water FO for the first time. None of the gremlins came to visit so far. Very easy to work with and had plenty of time to divide the batch and do multiple colors.

The wife walked into the kitchen as I was pouring into the mold and said "Wow! If you smell like that after you use it I am gonna have to jump you!"

This may be the perfect soap fragrance for men.

I agree with the above. BB Cool water rocks!!!! I make my hubby this soap and it's the only one he will use although I like BB Cedar and Saffron better.

SoSoapy said:
does this fragrance stick for awhile?

I make it in a double batch(milled soap) soap and still have some I made last Feb...it smells like I just made it. My hubby has dry skin so he likes the double batch soap better then reg CP because I add the sweet almond oil. Of course, this method is not hard on FO's but I am going to try it in my Tallow CP soon... so i will let you know how it does.

llineb said:
I agree with the above. BB Cool water rocks!!!! I make my hubby this soap and it's the only one he will use although I like BB Cedar and Saffron better.

llineb what can I say................................You obviously have great taste in fragrance as these are two of my very favourites as well :D Gorgeous fragrances and the guys smells so good after showering with them!!!!!

I made shower gels with their Cold Water and sold out within a week with requests for replacement orders. I haven't tried it in CP soaps just yet. I might make a batch of guest soaps with this fragrance and see how that goes.

Lynnz said:
llineb said:

llineb what can I say................................You obviously have great taste in fragrance as these are two of my very favourites as well :D Gorgeous fragrances and the guys smells so good after showering with them!!!!!

Yes Lyn and I LOVE your soaps too so it's obvious I have great taste. :)

I have a lot of women who buy this Cool Water soap as well. I just had a lady contact me and ask for me to make the Cool Water in a liquid soap and she bought the soap for her and a friend. Guess it's unisex.

Latest posts

Back