BB blackraspberry vanilla

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
I've noticed that a several people on here seem to really like this scent, I also watched a tutorial where it was used to make beautiful swirls. So I was wondering if that means that even though it has vanilla in it that it doesn't turn brown.

I didnt use bb, I used peaks and it didnt discolor, I made mine purple, love it!

i buy mine from soapsupplies.net and it behaves beautifully and never discolors

That's great to hear, because I was just looking over thier selection since they have the bendel bean that is not supposed to turn dark, and I really want to try it (love vanilla) Don't want to spread myself too thin and order from too many places at once. So it's good to know that I can trust theirs. Thanks!!

the Bendel Bean does not really smell like Vanilla at all. it's more of a spicy scent and very strong. i've got some here i made last year and it's still very strong but not a lot of people like the smell of it at all. i tote it to all the craft fairs and bring it back home again. i just enjoy the reactions when people smell it!! LOL

Thanks, I'm having a really hard time trying to round up what I want, because I can't get them all in one place like I'd like, and if the bendel bean doesn't smell like vanilla there really is no point in me getting it. Have you ever soaped with the pink sugar by any chance?

i have soaped most everything from soapsupplies.net but haven't tried that one yet. sorry i can't help you with it.

Back