Bacon fragrance??? eewww

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katsntx

Reaction score
I Have a friend who wanted a loaf each of a bacon scented soap and a beer soap. I got the bacon scent in today and OMG, I wanted to retch! That stuff is nasty OOB. I sure hope it's better after soaping it. *shiver*:sick:

The sooner the better! Get it out of the way so you can make soap you enjoy, lol! Every now and then I get a request I'm not fond of. I make it, then move it to a cure area so I don't have to sniff it when I walk by. :lol:

I Have a friend who wanted a loaf each of a bacon scented soap and a beer soap. I got the bacon scent in today and OMG, I wanted to retch! That stuff is nasty OOB. I sure hope it's better after soaping it. *shiver*:sick:

LMBO I know better (now) than to mess with bacon FO. Your reaction must be priceless! Laughter aside, I feel your pain with personal request. I hope you do not have any left over FO left. If you do, just make a bacon-scented beer soap for your friend as well (it may smell better).

There was a Bacon & Beer Festival today in Anchorage. I could hear the music from my house. The news tonight carried a story on it, showing the contest winner who ate 50 strips of bacon the fastest (3 minutes). There's also a restaurant here that has a "Bacon of the Month" special. People literally go hog wild for bacon. I'm not surprised they want to bathe in it!

Wsp has 4 seperate bacon scents.. I've been joking about it for months so I guess now I have to order some

LOL... being irresistable to dogs is exactly what I told my friend would happen if he showered with this! He didn't take that too well...he's a handyman and has been bitten three times by his client's dogs. :shock:

UPDATE: It's in the mold and it is soooo nasty smelling!! I had to put it in a time out in the closet and close the door! It might actually look kinda cool when it's cut, but if I ever do another bacon soap, it will be unscented!!!:sick:

Latest posts

Back