Back after a long hiatus - and wanting to thank you all

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewel531

Reaction score
So I am a little nervous posting here again after last year - but I'm sucking it up and doing it anyway.

Some of you might remember me from last year... some might not - but I wanted to post and tell everyone who helped me (or reamed me a new a$$) thanks! I didn't give up on my site, I continued to work on it throughout this last year, and am still working on it.

I took all of your suggestions, and used them constructively to update and bring my site up to the standards that it should have been from the beginning.

If you all remember, at the beginning of creation, my site had articles and pictures from other sites - and I didn't credit anyone :oops: . Even though these things were never meant to be permanent on my site, I should not have used them at all! And you all reaming me a new butt for doing so did help me. I promptly took down all copywritten material, bought new pictures, and created new articles, and asked for permission for anything I wanted to use that was attributed from any other company or site. It will now pass through copyscape without a problem! This is something I am very proud of, and really - I only have whoever it was that introduced me to copyscape to thank!

It has been a long journey, this last year has - and it has been well worth it. My site has been doing great, and is continuing to grow, and I'm learning new things each and every day.

Basically, my reason for posting to this site again is to thank you all who gave me advice, and gave me the hard lessons I needed to learn. I know ignorance isn't something to hide behind, and I really do appreciate the visitors of this site for giving me the "tough love" I needed (for lack of a better word).

Thank you again
Ruby

Welcome back :D
There's been so many people trying to pull off all kinds of things, getting some
57.gif
and dissapearing; so I can't say I remember...

Hope you'll enjoy yourself out here and you'll be able to add to this forum.

Latest posts

Back