Baby powder FO nightmare!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mentioning this because another poster suggested the soap scent review board. Don't forget the great Fragrance Oil Review Chart right here on SMF. Tons of great reviews all done by SMF members. I've found it very helpful. Here's the link but you can also find it as a sticky in the Fragrance Oils/Fragrance Reviews section.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CMTEtswL#gid=0

Thank you. I will take a look but I think like the other person might have mentioned unfortunately a lot of the UK companies aren't on there. I will add this one though

Yep you don't add stuff to water before lye. Always causes problems. Always add after water and lye are mixed.
That's not necessarily true. I put sugar, salt and/or silk in the water all the time before I add the lye. It just has to be thoroughly dissolved (in the case of the sugar or the salt) before adding the lye. The silk I like to put in the water and let soak a bit, then I pour the lye right on top of it.

Thank you. I will take a look but I think like the other person might have mentioned unfortunately a lot of the UK companies aren't on there. I will add this one though

If UK suppliers aren't included maybe this would be a great time to get them in there. I know there are a lot of people that live outside the US that would love to have this type of info available. It would be great to see FO info for all the people that have local fragrance suppliers from their part of the world.

For those that are more familiar than I (mods or admins maybe?) is it easy to add a new supplier so these folks can add the info? I think it would be a very useful tool for them.

Back