Aztec vs Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you pick?

• Total voters

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sarah and I am an Fo Ho!

Soo, my mum gave me $150 for my birthday and I would like to buy fragrance oils with it. I am torned between Aztec and Brambleberry. Aztec for the price and quality is not bad. I have their Kumquat, Lovespell and Blackrasperry Vanilla. Not bad at all but I also love Brambleberry, for quality and very lovely fragrances.

For roughly the same amount of money from Aztec I am looking to get
* 2lbs Driftwood
*2lbs Black Sea
*2lbs Walk in the woods
*2lbs Cool Water and I get 4 1oz bottles of different samples of fragrances so 8lbs of fragrance for my buck.

From Brambleberry: I would be able to get
*1lb Blushing Orchid
*1lb Daisy Chain
*1lb Spiced Red Tea
*1lb Grapefruit lily
*1lb Jade.

I have been agonizing since April on which supplier to go for, my husband don’t get why?? o_O But what does he know?

So please which would you pick? Aztec or Brambleberry? Any fragrance you think I should add or remove from my list? Now if only hubby would pay for one of the order... I would have both but if wishes were horses and all. :p

Strangely enough, I haven’t had much luck with Naturesgarden. I don’t have so much FO from them but of the ones I have, I only like Country Garden.

I love the Candle Maker Store. recently tried the oils I used Sweat Pea and Sweet Milk very strong grade a.. they also have better prices on POUNDS. and free pound of oil if purchase hit 100 also all 1 oz by 3 get one free I think all the time

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am an Fo Ho!

Soo, my mum gave me $150 for my birthday and I would like to buy fragrance oils with it. I am torned between Aztec and Brambleberry. Aztec for the price and quality is not bad. I have their Kumquat, Lovespell and Blackrasperry Vanilla. Not bad at all but I also love Brambleberry, for quality and very lovely fragrances.

For roughly the same amount of money from Aztec I am looking to get
* 2lbs Driftwood
*2lbs Black Sea
*2lbs Walk in the woods
*2lbs Cool Water and I get 4 1oz bottles of different samples of fragrances so 8lbs of fragrance for my buck.

From Brambleberry: I would be able to get
*1lb Blushing Orchid
*1lb Daisy Chain
*1lb Spiced Red Tea
*1lb Grapefruit lily
*1lb Jade.

I have been agonizing since April on which supplier to go for, my husband don’t get why?? o_O But what does he know?

So please which would you pick? Aztec or Brambleberry? Any fragrance you think I should add or remove from my list? Now if only hubby would pay for one of the order... I would have both but if wishes were horses and all. :p

Latest posts

Back